So...
so she was there.
Standing in front of me, looking at another side, like that situation wasn't going with her.
I went some steps forward and I stopped just few meters of her table.
"So this is it, huh?", and she said "Yes Henry, this is it".
Why did she run like the devil was chasing her?
"Why were you running like the devil was chasing you?" I asked.
"I wasn't escaping from anything", she ansered.
But of course she was, she started to run with no apareantly reason. "Maybe you were running away from someone, maybe you ran away frome me..."
"Give me a fuckin' break, yah? I just needed to run!", she said angrily
But she was liying. She ran like she was possesed by something so much stronger than her, like she were trying to escape from her own shadow.
I stayed in front of her, looking at her eyes and she keep her eyes looking at mines, just for a second and then she looked away to another part of the room.
She started to cry.
And she cried, and she cried.
I realized nobody was looking at us, we were invisible to the world. We were alone in peaceful dark.
And she cried, and she cried,
and she cried, and she cried.
Standing in front of me, looking at another side, like that situation wasn't going with her.
I went some steps forward and I stopped just few meters of her table.
"So this is it, huh?", and she said "Yes Henry, this is it".
Why did she run like the devil was chasing her?
"Why were you running like the devil was chasing you?" I asked.
"I wasn't escaping from anything", she ansered.
But of course she was, she started to run with no apareantly reason. "Maybe you were running away from someone, maybe you ran away frome me..."
"Give me a fuckin' break, yah? I just needed to run!", she said angrily
But she was liying. She ran like she was possesed by something so much stronger than her, like she were trying to escape from her own shadow.
I stayed in front of her, looking at her eyes and she keep her eyes looking at mines, just for a second and then she looked away to another part of the room.
She started to cry.
And she cried, and she cried.
I realized nobody was looking at us, we were invisible to the world. We were alone in peaceful dark.
And she cried, and she cried,
and she cried, and she cried.
Comentarios
Was she overreacting? I don't think so, in fact it might be the most sensible way to face something that is bigger than us.
Run away if you need to.
PD: Expanding your horizons? Were those languages getting too narrow?